Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Little Christmas Mail

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And I know I know it's the week of Thanksgiving but you know you have to order Christmas cards early... and even earlier this year! Check out some of the fun new designs in My Etsy Shop and then a few more inspirational ones I'm loving right now!










And here are some creative cards others have made that I am loving this year! 




Love the idea of sending vintage Christmas cards. You could print a photo to place inside and even use vintage stamps to send!


Isn't that envelope fabulous??


Obviously I would have a gold polka dot choice in here! 


I love Christmas cards so much - they are a binding tool, a message to loved ones that you may not see throughout each year, and a thoughtful note to say you are thinking of others during this time of the year. Read here for the full story of how Christmas cards came to be and how they have changed throughout generations. 


Happy Thanksgiving and may time with family be a blessing to you this year! 

- Hailey




No comments:

Post a Comment