Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Blues

And I'll say it again.. Happy China Week! This post is one of my favorite's in a while, and I just love any excuse to use my china - especially on such a beautiful day outside! As I mentioned Monday I wanted to figure out different ways other than a just a fancy dinner party to use my CRU china collection. Can you get more casual than an outdoor picnic? We've used our picnic table so much recently and I've been dying to take my china out there! (Just had to keep Ranger inside!)

So I love blue. A lot. Every time I see something in TJMAXX that's blue I have to buy it. Blue vase at a garage sale? Yes please. Recently I posted about painting our rickety old picnic table a bright turquoise, and to compliment it in the back yard I found two fabulously wonderful retro metal chairs for $30 on craigslist. Seriously the steal of the summer!  So in the theme of "blues" and "china" I give you a "Summer Blues" (with a hint of hot pink) picnic with my CRU Lauderdale Collection china - which is still 10% off!












Let me know what you think and different ideas you have for using your own china for more casual settings! 

Click here for more information about the Family & Friends CRU Summer Extravaganza while you still have time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment