Friday, February 21, 2014

Spring Break 2014!

Anyone else tired of the 80 vs. 30 degree weather these days?? We are going stir crazy here in Lubbock and the only light at the end of the cold tunnel is our upcoming trip to the beach! Every year spring break comes at the perfect time when I am tired, cold and cranky. Luckily most of my spring breaks I have been whisked away to the sunshine and this year is no exception! In 2011 I was in San Diego, in 2012 we went on a girls trip to Destin, this past year was a family trip to Disney World, and this year a couples trip to Port Aransas! We couldn't be more excited to go on a trip with some of our new couple friends and spend a few days lounging and sun bathing! See below for some of my beach must-haves and what I am dying to take! 








What are you doing for spring break this year and what are your beach-going must haves? Comment below! And have a Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment