Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Peachy Clean - A Branding Project

Good morning! As you can see I've taken a little hiatus from blogging these past couple weeks. I started a new job last week as the (get ready for a long title...) Assistant Director of Recruiting and Special Programs for the Texas Tech University Health Science Center School of Medicine Office of Admissions (whew!), so I took a little break to get in the swing of things at the Med School! So far it's been awesome - I get to see Chuck so much more and I'm looking forward to helping students follow their dream of getting into medical school!

So back in the groove and I have an exciting project that I have been working on to share with you today! A friend of a friend asked me if I would help her design a brand for her new home organizing business. Without a name or any direction we started brainstorming and came up with the name "peachy clean." It has southern roots and a downhome feel! So after many attempts at capturing what the logo should look like we finally had a winner! Check out her new logo below, along with her business cards and "to-do" lists I designed to give to clients as a gift!
















 
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
 
                


No comments:

Post a Comment