Friday, September 6, 2013

Watercolor Floral Love

Recently I have been slightly obsessed with everything floral. Not really sure why, totally skipped that stage in the 90's, but now on the kick. I'm attracted to floral clothing, bedding, lamp shades, napkins, pillows, and mostly stationary. So when you run an Etsy shop clearly you have to have products that reflect your current interest, so welcome to my Watercolor collection! I love these wonderful hand painted flowers and pretty much want to put them on anything and everything. So check out what I have so far and let me know if you have any ideas of what you think they would look perfect on! 

STATIONARY 







PRINTS








INVITATIONS 





Hope you all have a happy floral Friday! Tomorrow is a full day of Rotenberry home projects so get excited for next week!! 

With Watercolor Floral Love, 

- Hailey 




No comments:

Post a Comment