Friday, January 6, 2017

Cheers to Favorite Things!

Well it's been a while. Longest blog break ever- and not a lot of excuses! I've posted about my favorite things party every year so I just had to put these up here and share them with you (if there is anyone out there!) This year is my fourth and possibly final favorite things party here in the LBK. This year was themed "Cheers to Favorite Things" and I did a brunch again mainly so we could have a killer mimosa bar. AND they were GOOD. I did four different juices - grapefruit, cranberry, orange and pineapple and paired it with Llano's sparkling wine - Celebration! I also did frozen blackberries and raspberries on a skewer but forgot about them until everyone was almost gone! We played games and all went home with 5 new favorite goodies - a success with some of the bests :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment