Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Let There Be Orb!


Let there be Orb - light! So excited to finally have our new chandelier up in our dining room! I have wanted to replace our not so fabulous builder grade light fixture ever since we moved in. So of course I asked for a light fixture for my birthday! I've loved orb chandeliers for years and trying to find the perfect (affordable!) one was quite the challenge. We even thought about making one but seeing as though we have absolutely no idea anything about electrical work we nixed that idea. So a couple of months ago I noticed one at World Market and I had extreme sticker shock. Meaning I couldn't imagine how affordable it was! Even more exciting was that I had a 20% off coupon and they give you $10 for your birthday, so we got this fabulous orb chandelier for $110... Perfect.


So you remember how our chrome fountain light looked... and how it wasn't even anywhere near the center of the table?


Centered perfection...











Hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend with your family and friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment