Friday, May 16, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Calling all couponers! Or people that just like free stuff. If you know me at all you know that I pretty much don't buy anything full price and that Goodwill gets more of my money than they probably should - I was raised to know a bargain. So with my birthday a few days away I thought I would share some of my favorite birthday free-bees that I am taking advantage of this month!




1. Kendra Scott - 50% off any one item in store. 

This is one I took advantage of! Since I don't live any where near a Kendra Scott store I just called and made the order over to phone... arrived next day :)


2. Starbucks - Any Free Drink or Food Item 

I'm going for on birthday morning!




3. La Madeline  - Free Pastry 

Using this one for a birthday lunch treat!



4. Genghis Grill - Free Bowl 

(used this one for date night!)


5. Chick-fil-a - Free Cookie




6. Dairy Queen - BOGO Blizzards 

7. $10 at World Market 

Already used this one on a fabulous new chandelier for our dining room!



8. Fuddruckers - BOGO Burgers 

It'd down the road from our house and we like free food!











All you ACU alumni - this is a hot one! Don't all run to get your purple sweatshirts all at once.. 






So happy Friday and happy early birthday to the rest of you! 








No comments:

Post a Comment