Thursday, October 24, 2013

We Are Falling Over Here...

A little late on this post but I just couldn't resist posting our home filled with fall happiness! Fall is by far my favorite season and of course pumpkins are one of God's most precious creation. Not only are they cute, can be decorated, but they go into my mother-in-laws pumpkin muffins which has some Jesus sprinkles in them - goodness they are good. Eating one while typing this appropriately. Also drinking hot tea which is another fave that comes with the crisp air of fall! 


My Fall Faves:

1. Pumpkins
2. Candied Caramel Pecan Candles 
3. Pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING 
4. Sweaters 
5. Hot Tea 
6. My Anthro Boots 
7. Soups 
8. Not having to shave 
9. Halloween Parties
10. Thinking about Christmas 


Please go buy this candle. It's $5 at Walmart. It is magic and you won't go back to your $35 candle. When you do try it and fall in love with the smell of your home please send me a text about how awesome I am for suggesting it! 


It's all about the fall porch! 


That cute little bucket is suppose to have wheat in it but Chuck hasn't picked any yet :( 


Yes that is a brass leaf dish that I found for $4 at a thrift store a few weeks ago. Isn't it darling?





This is a mercury glass pumpkin. Yes I found it for $8 at TJ last year and almost had a heart attack - it almost was too perfect. 



That's if for now folks! Happy Fall to you and yours and may your days be filled with pumpkin picking, hayrides and the sweet smell of October! 

- Hailey 














No comments:

Post a Comment